Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jackson is TWO!



Shhhhh... dont tell Cherie im blogging!

Today Jackson turned two years old! I know youre expecting some moaning about how im THAT much older now... luckily i got past that when Ben turned 6. I can now fully appreciate the rapid growth of these dear spirits.

Walking, throwing, fussing, kissing, hugging, laughing, singing, dancing, hitting... all these things have to start somewhere and Jackson has perfected the art in the past year. Especially the hitting. I tell Cherie he gets that from her -haha- He also LOVES all things motorcycles. Gets that from me thankyou!

His birthday party is still up in the air though. Cordell should be home for a few weeks starting... tomorrow?... and we want him there if we can, so party pictures dont exist yet.

Were lucky to have him and im glad Cherie can stay home and enjoy it all! Party pictures forthcoming-

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I don't know why I thought he was already 2. Geez. That's exciting! Hope the party is rockin', I haven't seen Cordell in years. Fun stuff