Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, Facebook!

Well today it is official. I have a facebook account and I am addicted and a little overwhelmed. I got in touch with more people today than I have in the past 10 years. It is crazy! At the same time it is perfect for me because I believe in staying in touch with people. It usually doesn't happen though because I am a busy little bee and feel there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done and catch up with friends. Plus, I am not big on long phone conversations so this works for me. I can email and text message till the cows come home!

So basically that is what I have been doing all day long.....Facebook. Tomorrow I vow to move onto more productive things like laundry. =)

2 comments:

Robin D said...

I just recently started my facebook account too and I LOVE it! I'm having so much fun finding our old friends from Utah. Good luck with laundry...I have a few piles too if you want to stop by!

Becky Sharp said...

I'm not much of a phone talker either. Facebook has been great for that reason. You're right, though...it does take a while to find a good balance between "Facebooking" and doing everything else that needs to be done!