Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Well lately I haven't been posting anything. Mainly because I can't think of anything to write, or by the time I can actually sit down to write something I am to tired. But, my friend Naomi tagged me on her blog so I will do that and hopefully this will get me back on track.

Anywho....

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
  • Just bought a new house
  • Got a promotion at the bank
  • Put Ben in daycare and hated it! He cried every morning. I cried every morning.
  • Started investigating different churches and getting really worried b/c we came across some crazy stuff, either that or on the days we were visiting they were having an off day. I'm not going to name names.
  • Went back to school.

5 things I will do tonight.

  • pick up my son from his grandmothers and visit for a while.
  • make husband and sons lunches for tomorrow.
  • balance checkbook and double check budget for the next month.
  • read book with Jackson and get in some cuddle time.
  • Ignore that my house is a mess and put it off until tomorrow b/c I am not babysitting.

5 things I would do with a million dollars

  • tithe (of course)
  • pay off all debt
  • buy family members houses or pay of current mortgages (and hook a few friends up)
  • car
  • invest

5 places I have lived

  • Jefferson Terrace Sub. BR
  • Chateau Dijon, BR
  • In Laws, BR
  • Regency Club, BR
  • House in Denham

Hopefully one of these days I can put somewhere out of state.

5 jobs I have had

  • Albertsons, bag girl (really when I think about it, I would never let my daughter do a job so dangerous! I could have been shoved in a car and kidnapped. I did have a few older guys stalk me in the parking lot. Creepy)
  • Micheals, cashier, cashier manager
  • Source Bidco, loan closing
  • Fidelity Bank, cashier, CSR, Manager
  • Stay at home mom. Yes this is a job too!

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

  • In school or teaching.
  • Maybe, and I really mean maybe have another little one.....maybe a girl? Just putting it out there. If it happens it happens.
  • Super duper in shape. I would like to do some races for cures.
  • Lets see, Ben will be 12 and Jackson will be 8 so I am hoping that I will be dragging them around to all of their practices and doing positive things with them.
  • Hope that Jesse will be atleast almost done with school.

We shall see!

3 comments:

Omi said...

yay! you updated your blog! you should keep posting! i like the updates.

Lisa said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Love your blog! I definetely need photog lessons. I am slowly trying to learn my camera. However, it does not help, I lost my glasses. I can't see a thing, and insurance only covers one a year.

Lisa and Aaron said...

Hey, I lived in regency club too! lol