Saturday, June 27, 2009

Catching up....as usual

As usual, things have been so busy around here I haven't been able to collect my thoughts enough to make a proper post. So I am making myself sit down today to do so.

Lately, I feel like I have been falling to peices. For the past year, (and if you are a guy we are about to briefly talk about girl stuff) I have had problems with my cycle. It comes around every 3 mths and is horrible. It makes me ill. My hormones are completly off and i can starve myself and work out every day and still not lose weight. Matter of fact I have gained weight and I feel horrible. It is the most I have ever weighed in my entire life, and no, I am not going to tell you how much I weigh b/c it is horrifying to me. So, last Thursday I went to the Dr. and he took some blood work. Next Friday I am going in for an ultrasound so they can look at my ovaries and then we are going to discuss what is going on. Oh, and he found a lump in my left breast that we are hoping goes away soon. If not we are going to have to check on that soon. There is a chance that I have PCOS, if you don't know what that is I suggest you google it b/c it is a lot to explain. I am hoping it is just a fibroid and can be removed, nothing serious.

So the other thing that is wrong with me, I have a wisdom tooth that grew in weird and is really hard to get to when I brush, well, a month ago, a peice of it broke of in my mouth. I freaked out. You see, I love my teeth and work really hard to take care of them. When this happened I thought I was going to pass out for reals! Anywho, b/c of the way it has grown in and is obviously tied up in my sinuses I have to go to an oral surgeon to have it removed which is gonna cost us a lot since we don't have dental.

Hopefully after all my maintenance is done I will be back to normal and hopefully back to a normal weight. I like having lots of energy, it suits my personality.

Other than that, we have been enjoying our van soooooooooo much. Ben tells me all the time how much he loves it.

We had a great birthday party, which I forgot to invite some people too. Sorry. There will be Jacksons coming up in August!

Jesse is now 30, me 28 and Ben is 7. Crazy how time goes by so fast. I think this is going to be a great year though. I miss all of my friends that have moved and I miss the 3rd ward so much. Hopefully we can all get together some time this year and hang out.

2 comments:

Lisa and Aaron said...

I hope things get better soon! We'll be praying for you!! Oh and check your health insurance about your tooth, my wisdom teeth were impacted and it was covered under my Humana plan, since yours is interferring with your sinuses it may be covered. Worth lookin into!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

wow...when it rains it pours, huh? i'll be waiting to hear how things go. love you!