Sunday, May 4, 2008

A very busy week and weekend

Monday, I decided that I am getting way behind on a lot of things at my house so I stayed home and took care of it. I mowed the lawn, weeded the garden, steam cleaned the carpets, and organized my file cabinet. (Yes, once I start I am unstoppable) It was really nice, until the next day I realized that I had hurt my shoulder. Wednesday night I picked up my friend Kimberly from the airport and brought her to our house to stay for a few days. It was nice having her here. Thursday night Ben throws up everywhere, and I immediatly get worried b/c my kids do not throw up often and when they do that means stomach virus. So Friday afternoon my shoulder is hurting even more and my stomach is hurting and Jesse's is hurting too. Saturday morning, stomach ache and all Kimberly and I set out for New Orleans to find her an apartment for when her and her husband move here in June. It is pouring outside, and the 18 wheelers do not make it much better so we end up skipping New Orleans all together and going straight over to Slidell where we find this beautiful apartment complex right on Lake Ponchitrain. It is perfect so we sign an app and head over to her parents house in P-ville for a little crawfish boil and afterwards head to the movies to meet up with a few friends to see Made of Honor which was actually pretty cute. And this morning I drove my friend back to the airport luckily I will be seeing her soon because I miss her. I also feel a lot better today. Looking forward to the week ahead! Now that my friend is out of town I can get back to my healthy eating and exercising that I neglected last week.

No comments: