Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I did it!!!

I put in my resignation today March 29th will be my last day at Fidelity Bank!!! I am so excited! It is going to be so nice to stay at home and hang out with my two very cool little guys! We are going to have a blast. It is amazing how quickly word gets around the bank. I had so many phone calls today, and the first thing they would ask is, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I am thinking well, I am quitting my job that I have held for 5.5 years......yes I am sure! Its like they think that It was a last minute decision and I am making a huge mistake. I would do anything to stay at home with my kids! I have been inspired so much by so many of my friends that stay home and live off of one income. It is doable, and they are proof of that! I am so lucky to have such great friends to support me in this time of transition. I can only hope that I am just as helpful to them.

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I wanted to call you yesterday smack in the middle of the day. I couldn't remember when your last day at Fidelity would be so I decided not to, but was happy to find out that in a few more days, if I want to, I CAN!

Send Ben my congratulations of the passage of kindergarten!

Hope you had a relaxing mother's day.

Cherie' said...

Thanks! I know it is going to be so nice to stay at home and atleast be available for a chat now and then!