Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home is definantly the place to be......


I am so glad to be at home. My house is completly organized and my kids have a great schedule! They are so much fun to be around and I am never bored. Jackson is talking a lot more, he says "Thank you" and "Lub yu" "Hi" and "Food or eaty." It is really cute. Ben seems to be having a good time too. He is really relaxed. We went and bought him a workbook to help him prepare for the 1rst grade and he loves doing that. Jesse says he loves it that I am home and that our house has a wonderful feeling about it. I am so lucky to have him! If it weren't for him none of this would be possible.
One thing that this had made me realize was how unhappy I was in my job and how stressed out it made me. Now that I am home I can take time to look around and really enjoy my life with the people that matter most to me. I am not forced to work with or be around people who have a bad energy about them.
Coming up next is Bens Dino birthday party and Fathers Day. Should be a lot of fun. Oh, and I am going to try to redo the boys bathroom in a jungle theme. I will be sure to post some before and after pictures.
I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry I haven't written in a while. We have had a lot going on lately.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to my friend Rachel! She is 27 today and is one of my best friends. We have been friends since I was 10 or 11. I love her like a sister.
Keep in touch!
Cherie'

3 comments:

Becky Sharp said...

I'm so glad to hear you're happier. Being a mom can be hard, but it's the best full-time "job".

Becky Sharp said...

By the way, thanks for ordering the necklace! I sent you an e-mail about what chain/length you want, but I don't know if you got it...let me know and I'll ship it out to you a.s.a.p.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I think that I hated my job because I was supposed to stay home with my kids and if I liked my job too much it might have made the decision to stay home harder. Well, losing my job helped a little too, I guess. I'm not nearly as organized as you are, but i feel like home is the place to be for me too. congratulations on finally getting what makes you feel...right/better/settled/happy/etc...