Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day and other things....


So the picture above is what went on Jesse's Fathers Day card. Thanks to a tip from my friend Kimberly I was able to go to the photolab at Walmart.com and create a beautiful Fathers Day card for Jesse and place whatever wording the boys wanted on there. This one made me laugh really hard so I thought it was perfect.
The other day while out running errands with my mother in law we decided to take Ben and Jackson to Petland to see all the puppies. Because Jesse is allergic to dogs and cats this was the closest the boys would get to playing with one. As soon as we walked in the door Jackson shouted, "Hi Puppies." He is a puppy finatic. Every single animal, reptile, anything is a puppy. He went over to the glass kenels and gave each puppy its own little kiss on the glass. It was really cute. They actually brought a baby English Bulldog out for him to play with which he liked before it started going between his legs and trying to bite his shoes. It actually got ahold of my mother in laws flip flop and Jackson got really mad. He shouted,"No puppy!" Took the flip flop and threw it at my mother in law then smacked the puppy. Of course.....the puppy could care less. After that we went to look at all of the fish and Jackson said, "OOhhhh, water puppies." Absolutly cracked me up! I love him. Ben had a good time, he likes looking at the dogs, but not so much playing with them. He doesn't like it when they jump on him and scratch him or bite him. Hey, I don't blame him.

2 comments:

Becky Sharp said...

That picture is so classic! You'll get a kick out of showing that one to your boys when they grow up. And what is it with little boys showing their bellies to everyone? Mine do that too.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

water puppies! hahahah that's so funny! Sadie thinks every animal goes "meow" whether its a dog, cat, or bunny. That's a fantastic picture. what a great father's day card.