Sunday, April 20, 2008

Field trip at the Planetarium








So starting Friday morning we went on a field trip with Ben to the Plantetarium. I was a chaperone for his class and was responsible for 5 really cute kids including my own. They seemed thrilled to be there! Here are some pictures below:



This is a picture of Bens teacher Mrs. Beatty with her group.






This is a picture of Ben and a little girl named Falon whom he has a crush on. She is cute huh?




I just thought she was adorable so I asked her if I could take her picture and this was that face she gave me. So cute!

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

how cool that you were able to chaperon a field trip! I always wished my mom or dad could.

Cherie' said...

I know huh? It was my first one and I was very excited about it. I felt like such a dork, but I really love kids! I always thought after being around my sister that kids were terrible and that I had no patience for them but turns out she was just weird. haha.