Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Blog



Hello, boy was last week busy or what? Our family is officially together forever and we are so happy. The Sealing went just beautiful as well as the Luau. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. As soon as I get the pictures I will post them.


The main reason for this blog post is that I have decided to start another blog.



This blog is dedicated to those of us who just love a great deal, crafts or any other wonderful ideas and inspirations that help us get through our lives just a little easier. I told my friend the other day that I was starting one and she told me, "Cherie you just love to work." My answer, " No, I love to help people." And that is exactly what I intend to do. My blog will post great online deals and local deals in our area. By similar blogs I have been able to save a great deal of money and get many of my personal care items for free or almost free. Being a stay at home mom with only one income, thanks to Jesse has taught me to be a little more frugal these days. So stop by daily, and share it with your friends.

5 comments:

jamie said...

Congrats! I wish we could have been there. I think I am coming in town for the Sheri Dew Relief Society thing--hopefully I can see you!

Cherie' said...

That would be awesome! I hope you can come. We will have to have you guys out for dinner or something.

Becky Sharp said...

I'm so excited that everything went so great! It must have been amazing for you. There's a lot of peace in knowing that your family is sealed together forever.

And what a great new blog. I can attest to the fact that stay-at-home moms need a creative outlet!

Jenn said...

Glad to hear about the sealing. I would love to hear more about it and your thoughts, when can I come see you since the month is winding down? Oh, and how about that book I got you?? Don't you just love it? My sis suggested it's a must read and I thought perfect for yall. The Luau was beautiful. Glad I could come and see yall. Oh love the new blog too.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I was thinking of you guys and the Temple sealing. I'm so proud/excited/and happy for you. I really wish I could have been there. I can imagine the great spirit there that day.

I love your new blog, by the way. I found it t he other day :)