Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jackson and Cordells Birthday Party

So a few months ago we had a birthday party for Jackson and Cordell and yes I am just now getting around to posting the pictures.








Here is Jackson, as usual, stuffing his face. But still so cute!














Here are the funny cupcakes I made. Everyone really liked them.













I like this picture because you can see Liz in the background cracking up!























Here is mom and Amy acting crazy.









Jackson became suddenly interested in Amy's
camera. Really made for a sweet picture.








Here is all of the kids playing outside on the slip n slide that Misty and Cordell gave Ben for his birthday.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww love the pics. Cordell and my twin sisters were baptized together so I have never forgotten his bday. Cute pics. Great fam. O I did drop candy corns off at your house. Hoping to catch you home. Love your house. I didn't realize yall are in DS Stake now. We'll definitely have to get together now that I won't see yall at church.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I LOVE those cupcakes!