Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking a Break From My Celeb Gossip....Maybe Longterm

Today was the straw that broke the camels back for me. As I was going through my bloglines I came across a post by Perez Hilton about the resteraunt owner of El Coyote in Los Angeles, who is Mormon, voting Yes on Prop 8 and he said, "We respect her right to vote however she wishes but we also respect the right to boycott her resteraunt." I then saw another post where Drew Barrymore was out with protesters in front of someones church. Anywho, between this and the craziness that went down during the Presidential campaigns I am taking a break from my celebrity gossip. It is going to be hard but darn it I am tired of all the hate I am seeing. Plus I feel that it probably wasn't the best thing for me to be looking at in the first place, especially since I am a little behind on my scripture study. =)

No comments: