Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For


1. A year without having to witness any harm done to close family and friends.
2. My 2 beautiful boys and that they are healthy, smart and love us wholeheartedly.
3. The gospel and how it lifts us up when we are down.
4. Our old ward and our new ward, what blessings they both have been.
5. Quitting my job and still being able to make it somehow.
6. My dear friends, old and new, how lucky I am.
7. The ability to descern right from wrong, it has truly helped us a ton this year.
8. Extended family, what would we do without you to help us, to let us help you.
9. My husband, who is my absolute best friend. How thankful I am for your companionship and support.
10. Talents. I have learned a lot this year and it makes me feel just a little more whole as a person. I look forward to sharing them in the future.

2 comments:

Robin D said...

Missed you at church today. Hope you're feeling alright!

Jenn said...

I love these posts. This is my fav thing about Thanksgiving. So sweet. Happy your are at home with your boys, one day I'll be there too :)