Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have been tagged......again.....but I love tags!

Thanks Jenn!

Ok, if I am correct it goes something like this. Post a picture of yourself, and list 6 things about you.



Mom
Wife
Outgoing
Shy (I know it contridicts the other but I am a gemini...what do you expect?)
Organized
Lucky

So there it is....now lets see whom I should enflict my tag on......Debbie, Kathi, Kimberly, & Misty. You other girls are lucky you were allready tagged but we shall see next time. Haha!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I really like the LUCKY adjective/description. I think it says so much without really saying it! Sorry we missed you this month. I need to just stop by when I go see my in-laws. Geez yall live like 2 min down the road. Hope all is well with you!

Jenn said...

P.S. Thanks for playing, you can tag me anytime you want :)

Cherie' said...

Thanks Jenn! Glad to see you are doing well. To be honest with you I totally understand about not getting out this way. We ourselves are always so busy, I am sure I have a friend or two that feels a little neglected right about now. See you when I see you!