Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag your it!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

It'll be fun! I tag all of y'all!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember that same phone call that I made telling you I was your new VT and we have yet to come see you. How's this week looking for you?? Can't wait!

jamie said...

HA I don't even know what Cheerleading trouble to start with!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I remember painting happy trees for that same Relief Society activity we had to teach. I remember going to your house for a delicious dinner and envying your awesome tan and nice legs when you opened the door in your shorts! I remember talking for hours and feeling like we were separated at birth.

Becky Sharp said...

I remember meeting you for the first time several years ago. You were (and still are) so beautiful and kind. I remember thinking how lucky Jesse is to have you!