Sunday, December 21, 2008

Barney REDUX

*queue the horror film shrieking

We thought we've removed such scourges from our home but Jackson managed to find some old Barney tapes... popped one in the VCR... and the rest is child addiction history.




Ben who we have sinced weened from that purple and green devil is relapsing and joining Jackson in song and dance! Just as damaging is that our thought processes have begun to include melodies about ABC's and hide and go seek! Arrrargh!

But on the plus side... I am finally learning my ABC's and how to share. :)

2 comments:

Robin D said...

That is such a cool picture. I'm glad my kids haven't shone much interest to Barney but they LOVE Dora and Diego!
I hope lil Jackson is feeling better and you can make it to the playdate tom!

Holly said...

LOL I'm glad to hear that you are benefiting from this with the ABCs and sharing. I also can't handle barney very well. Once in a while, I'll turn the tv on during the day to pbs and Barney will be on and Kailey will insist that we leave it there. I'll never understand what they see in Barney and those cheesy little songs!