Saturday, December 13, 2008

What was supposed to be....


This weekend starting Friday was supposed to be jam packed with things to do. Here is the schedule that was supposed to happen.

  • Friday: 4:30 Birthday Party,

7pm Ward Christmas Party

  • Saturday: 7am-2pm Friends Graduation From Southeastern

2 pm Drop Jess and Ben Off at Moms so they can go to another birthday party

4 pm Take Jackson to Birthday Party

6pm Return to Baton Rouge for Wedding Reception.


Ok so let me put it this way, the only thing I made was the Graduation because my little Jackson is sick. He is coughing terribly and has a fever. It is so sad. I hate to have missed all of those great events but I must say I am actually a little relieved because I wasn't feeling so hot myself and neither was Jesse (even though he did go to the birthday party to teach the girls how to paint). I am hoping my little family will be well enough to go to church tomorrow, but if not we will have to stay here. We don't want to infect anyone. In all of this Ben was again at his grandparents house where he is totally healthy. Lucky.

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

oh goodness! now you guys too :( I'm sorry. Its hard when you don't feel good and you're the one thats supposed to take care of everyone else. hope Jackson's up to his normal self soon. we're ALL sick now. I wonder if we'll ever NOT be sick. love to you!

Jenn said...

Awww I hope he gets to feeling better. That's so hard when they aren't their usual selves.I lost your address, but we are having a White Elephant Party this Saturday the 20th @ 6:30. We'd love to see yall there.

9022 Alder Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70817 call me 202-3452 if you need directions.