Monday, December 8, 2008


I had the absolute funniest experience today. My mother in law and I took Jackson to Petland in Baton Rouge to see the puppies. They brought out the cutest bulldog puppy. She sat in my lap most of the time which didn't please Jackson because he wanted to see something he could get down right crazy with. So the puppy finally starts to walk around so I get up and sit on the bench next to Jackson and my mother in law, the puppy goes to a corner and behind facing us shot poo a good foot out of its behind in our direction. It even made this squishing pop sound. Mom jumped, I jumped and Jackson screamed Eeewwwww puppy! The puppy was clearly mortified because she just stood there with her head down. Of course if you know me well enough, this absolutly cracked me up. I just looked at mom and died laughing and then stood up to find someone to clean up this aweful mess. If I would have stayed on the floor all of that would have been all over me. I allready had chocolate on me from Jackson at the resteraunt. We are lucky Jess is allergic to dogs because I would have bought that puppy in an instant. When they put her back in her kennel she would look up at me and then droop her head down. Her siblings would come over and lick her face and nudge her but nothing would make her happy. I felt aweful, I had to leave quick. I am a sucker for cute flat faces. Why do you think Jackson is so spoiled?

3 comments:

jamie said...

Tell Jesse to take allergy meds already...jk! I think Brett secretly makes up his cat allergy because he just doesn't like them...

Jesse M said...

Shhhhhh... you'll tip her off! -jesse

Jamie Hamilton said...

Aaaaaaw, I love puppies. Joe doesn't fain allergies, he just doesn't like animals. Just as soon as the babies get old enough to "vote" on having a pet, he's going to be out numbered and we're getting one.