Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

This Christmas was nice and relaxing. We got together at Jesse's parents house and baked, watched movies and played football. The night before we took the boys out riding to look at all of the Christmas lights and found the Mall of Louisiana had the best. Here are a few pictures we took while we were there.

We tried everything to get them to look at the camera but nothing worked so this was the best we could get. They are still super cute!
Here is Ben showing off some of his Tae Kwon Do skills.


Jackson and I. Just realized my hat matches his shirt in this picture.


Jackson always makes these really funny faces. Right here he is looking at the enormous Christmas tree. I wonder what he is thinking?



I loved this Santa Claus with the ipod. There is also an elf with one in another display but we don't really have a good picture of him.

So Christmas was great. Ben said it was the best Christmas ever because he got all of the playstation games he wanted. Looking forward to New Years, we are having our family out for fireworks at our house. The next morning we will be leaving for Houston to see my favorite cousin John get married and spend time with my Aunt Debbie. We have missed them very much so it will be nice to see them. I also love Houston and secretly hope to live there someday.

Happy New Years from The Mallory's!

P.S. I forgot, because of all of this wonderful weather changing from hot to cold, cold to hot and hot to cold again I now have walking pnemonia. I know fun huh, it's really not as bad as it sounds but it sometimes makes my chest hurt a little and wears me out. I have heard the best thing for it is rest but I can't seem to make myself be still. There is so much stuff I want to do. Maybe today I will take a nap.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The Boulevard did have pretty lights. I can't believe I didn't get to see the Santa with the IPOD. Apple is so clever. Love the pics!

Holly said...

What a great idea to go to the mall to see the lights and displays. We didn't get out to look at lights this year :(