Thursday, December 11, 2008

Can You Believe It.....Snow!

It was 5:30 this morning when I looked out the window and said, "Jesse, is that snowflakes I see? Their huge." I immediatly woke Ben up so that he could see b/c surely it wouldn't stick and would be done in about an hour. Well after Jess left for work ben and I opened the blinds in my bedroom and went back to bed. We were woke an hour later by Jess calling to tell us that schools were closed for today. As he was telling me this I turned around to look out the window and it was still snowing and the ground and trees were covered. If you have been to my house you know we have a pond and woods behind our house and to see them like this was breathtaking. Jess was on his way home so I woke Jackson and bundled him and Ben up and we went outside to play and had a blast!


This is the view I had this morning as I ate breakfast at my dining room table.

Jackson getting smacked by one of Bens snowballs. His face is hilarious!

Ben and one of his huge snowballs!

My little snowbunny Jackson. He had the best time in the snow!

I hear that it might snow again tonight. Wouldn't that be fun. Just be safe!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww to be a kid again in the snow. I wish I could've played in it. They are so cute. I still can't believe it stayed around as long as it did. My neighbor kids still had some of their snowman today. I couldn't believe it.

Holly said...

Those pictures of the boys are so cute! I love the one where Jackson is getting hit with the snow ball, nice action shot :)